Thursday, May 2, 2013

Coach Spotlight Kim Hansen

Coach Spotlight Kim Hansen
May 20-26 is "INTERNATIONAL COACHING WEEK" and to celebrate Academy of Coaching and NLP is featuring a coach each day! "KIM HANSEN" of New Horizons Life Coaching is a graduate of ACN's Fall 2012 Extended Coach Training program. Say hello to Kim Hansen! ABOUT ME:I truly believe there is a heart-centered wisdom that everyone possesses and can access. In my coaching I am honored to witness an individual's wisdom by listening and connecting with their creative whole. My background in psychology and organizational development has allowed me to work in the areas of personal growth and self-awareness, interpersonal dynamics, experiential learning, professional and leadership development/training, and team facilitation. Now as a certified NLP coach, I effectively partner with others to identify where they want to go and co-create strategies to get there. NICHE:I partner with people:o In career transitions, figuring out where they want to be and what steps to take to get them there.o To find the balance between their professional and personal life for healthy engagement in both.o To discover or reconnect with their dreams, and come up with strategies to achieve what they want in life.o To focus on what's important to them, what they value and how to bring that into more areas of their life. TESTIMONIAL:Kim has been instrumental in opening possibilities in my new consulting career. She has offered exercises that have increased the choices I have in moving forward. Her listening skills are incredible, and have given me insights into how to communicate more effectively in all my relationships. I enjoy her positive attitude and her constant search for deeper levels of insight.- "Brian M., Consultant" CONTACT KIM HANSEN of New Horizons Life Coaching:PHONE: 707.331.6871EMAIL: khansen31@icloud.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment