Monday, December 24, 2007

Fathers Day

Fathers Day
Fathers day 2011

As I moved all coy like in leading light of my husband and gave him a glisten and alleged

Fully you pass me to thank for Fathers day in your life thankyouverymuch...

he looked at me and alleged

No I think that woman was a lot younger looking...

ouch! Touche!

Which of flood he backed up with "But you're still beautiful of flood"....

He's a impious one that man in our life.

In simple terms a very assorted guy may perhaps live with 6 women (my sister lives with us at the blink)

I'm so very owing a favor I get to application this parenting errand with such an excessive guy. I sometimes feel I've been let in on a big secret and I'm the only one who knows the real him. stealthily love}

The sustain couple of soul I recoil some Fathers Day questionaires online. I love to see the girls answers about their dad. Just about are their answers. I've nasty the three aged girls answers under

My Dad is how old?

16

48

39

His mane "and his eyes are:

black and bluey unsophisticated

black and bluey unsophisticated

black and depression

My dad likes to wear:

Ties and ashen shirts

His swell up cleanup shirt and slacks (ie His Navy work overalls! lol)

what on earth

He loves to eat:

Chowder and coffee

A big fling of coffee Icecream

Chocolate Icecream

(they all say this while anytime a inheritor whinges about something -ie hourly/daily - Daddy's answer is customarily "And I want a big fling of coffee icecream... but am I getting it?")

He is smart while he knows:

Whatever thing

Whatever thing

Whatever thing

My dad works hard at:

Put-on

Falsification computers

Computers

Daddy customarily tells me:

Secrets

He loves me

He loves me

It makes daddy happy when:

I do good belongings

I help mum breezy up

I help him

If he may perhaps go on a shindig he would "and he would take:

To the water's edge and arrange us all to the island

Camping and he would arrange a torch and a tent and me

To the water's edge and he would arrange everybody

I accurately love it at the same time as my dad:

Puts me on his shoulders and pushes me swell up high on the shake

Helps me and gives me hugs

Plays poster play a part with me

If I may perhaps give my dad what on earth it would be:

Lollies

Objects we wants and a long hug

A hug

My favourite thing about dad is:

I love my dad while he lets me go on the sunshade

He is funny

He is funny

This time he got more than enough of humanity. We considerable to move our fathers day to saturday. So we may perhaps pass a longer slower swallow and utilize the humanity.That was such a good idea (introduction blog will be about our fathers day, compelled party and fireworks)

He got a remote technical helicopter! Arent we awesome!

Socks

Whittakers coffee bars

car cleaning kit

Big Sparkling torch thingy

I'm swell up owing a favor for the fathers in our lives. I'm good to pass a magical shock too!

Sunny Fathers Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment