Monday, October 13, 2008

About This Blog

About This Blog
As a single, urban female I find myself surrounded by men: big ones, small ones, short ones, fat ones. I'm constantly surprised with the levels of style and talent men have for picking up women. My feelings are that cute (and even incredibly gorgeous) men are everywhere: a dime a dozen, but what separates a cute guy from an extremely sexy man is his ability to be and comfortable in social situations.This got me thinking: could it be the same for women? Does my social value go up if I can walk up to any man in any bar and have him eating out of the palm of my hand? Of course it does. If you think you're cute enough, think again. The type of man we should all strive for is the one who can walk up to a group of women engaged in conversation and walk away with with every single one watching. At first thought you may think this is a disgusting display of masculine conquest, however these are the men who will broker more deals, make more money, have a larger network, be sensitive to how their actions affect other people, and yes ladies, even be able to charm your father. These are the men we want.So how do we find these men, and more importantly, how do we KEEP these men?This purpose of this blog is three (and a half) fold:1. Posts with a "my story" are about my successes and failures with being a female pick up artist. I will share all. Comedy will ensue.2. Posts with "tips and tricks" will be new tips and responses to blog posts/forum post for tips we can all use. I will always be responsive and respectful to the content I find on the web and will remove any of it if the original author doesn't want it up here.3. Posts with "What are they up to now" will be warnings. There are men out there doing really slimy things. I'm going to expose them to as many women as possible. I'm always up for games, but when men lie to our faces then post it all over the Internet as a conquest, they've gone too far.4. My best friend is a male PUA. I may talk him into sharing some secrets. Look for posts with "Bullseye" in the title for some friendly male advise.Happy hunting!

1 comment:

  1. I must say its a really savvy article. Be jealous of part of female getting in love with you in case you pass trying another is captured thoroughly right here.
    Alpha men strategy is utilized very well in the post. As well attract girls at first eyesight is absolutely not easy ! Though with unvarying attempt is a cake walk!

    ReplyDelete