Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Falling Short But Getting Success

Falling Short But Getting Success
So I fell deficient of my goal of 6 approaches and 6 openers on Tuesday. I made 4 approaches and openers 6 times. By approaches, I mean getting off my ass and separation to talk to a women, by openers I mean truthfully having a conversation with a woman (not everyday by me). My first approach was in the role of I was on my way to the gym, I had no idea of what I was operate. The problem was I had no end goal. I was just trying to do my goals so in the role of it frozen, all strike that I have got to had achieve to close with a number or email came quickening into my director. The good section about approach previously in the emergence, it laid the training for the rest of the day and it truthfully boosted my confidence which got me thinking that I have got to approach or open all the time for the practice which energy truthfully come in close up in the role of I comment faction that strikes my excitement. While I prudent on Tuesday truthfully helped eased me today. It was a lot easier talking women, but I can't help wondering if this is still my backwards way of getting in accord but not separation in for the kill. I take upon yourself that makes what some would say contrasting. I'm setting goals to learn a part of skill and just learning that part of the skill instead of trying to put all the techniques together to escalate the skill. I be seen to position learning the techniques segregate by segregate is easier but it does not help with the end which is to end up with a date.

So my goal for tomorrow is to ever close successive if it energy be seen unwise. Conveniently the experience will put me or at lowest help me gain some self-important understanding of what I'm operate.

Source: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment