Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sometimes Love Comes Around

Sometimes Love Comes Around
I had the most lovely Valentine's Day and I so hope you did, too.

I tend to try and shy away from over-the-top declarations of love for my boyfriend on le blog, however sometimes I just can't help it. You see, I have been ridiculously unlucky in love historically and so - every now and then - I feel like I owe it to the unlucky girl I used to be to shout from the rooftops how happy I am.

And I really am just that happy.

So, Valentine's Day in a few words and a few pictures. New hair. Pink nails. Baking a love cake for my Valentine. Roses. Red, pink, white. Not one, but two cards filled with words that touched me. Dinner. Fondue for two. Steaks. Chocolate cake. Laughter. Smooches. Lovey-dovey gushing.

"We're just a couple of crazy kids in love."

Okay, enough of that. ;)

I am soo, soo excited for this coming weekend. I am packing my bags and taking a little road trip to Cali to see my ladies, Gabby and Liz and meet my "I-still-can't-believe-we-haven't-met-yet", Ali. On the agenda? This. If you happen to be in the area, please say you'll be there.

Before I sign off for the evening, hello - I'm trying to watch "The Bachelor!, "I want to thank you for taking the time to come to my silly blog and read my words. This has been a crazy - and sometimes very lonely - year for me and your comments and friendship (bloggy and otherwise) have helped me through more than I can say. So, thank you.

These are for you.



Source: lay-reports.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment