Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tips On How To Get Ur Ex Back

Tips On How To Get Ur Ex Back
Depression, loneliness, regret. These are just a few of the emotions you feel when you've just had a break-up. No matter how many times you tell yourself to snap out of it, there's just no ridding yourself of the love of your life. The predominant question in your head is HOW TO GET UR EX BACK. It's hard to think straight, especially at this point.

When I was going through my break-up, I looked for help from many online sources that provided immediate and solid solutions to help me through this difficult stage in my life. I went through numerous self help articles and sought advice in the multitude of resources available. But what aided me the most and continues to stand out even after getting over my troubled times, remains an invaluable tool in my harmonious relationship is HOW TO GET UR EX BACK and keeping the love alive. Matt Houston's 'Get Him Back Forever' simplified my quest.

Essential Activities in Discovering HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK

1.) Analyze the reasons why you broke up

* The famous he said/she said dilemma- there are two sides to every story, just like the title of the book Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus, is not entirely true. It's just learning to be sensitive to each others needs in a relationship.
* The relationship has lost its spice, everything has become routine.

2.) Giving your ex time and space.

* The minimum amount of time is said to be three weeks. It may seem long, but this gives you both enough time to think things through. This too allows you time for yourself, to rationalize your relationship and what you want from it and what you both need to do to make it work.
* Another factor is no contact. Allow your ex to contact you first if possible. This prevents you from seeming to be needy and insecure.

3.) Letting go as a strategy to reverse rejection

* Accepting things are over and moving on allows you to heal and self asses.
* This allows for closure in a sense that would help you build your self esteem.

All these combined allowed myself to come into terms with my needs and at the same time my partners needs to help us grow together in a harmonious relationship. It's always the most difficult to answer HOW TO GET UR EX BACK first. But once you internalize and rationalize your situation with the guidance of self help texts, knowing you are not alone will always help you through your first steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment