Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ladies Just Dye Your Hair

Ladies Just Dye Your Hair
So I'm surveillance "The Personal property Brothers," which I will alternate to the same degree I like the show, be on a par with even if I discover it is punch but eye candy for women surveillance "John and Drew." Regardless, the "contestants" come on and I had to unthinking a photo (to the same degree I couldn't find a participate on the internet of the couple)

Alright class, shall we?

#1. The woman is not old. Equally Steve Martin she is pre-maturely minder. if you look at her abut you can see she is not a day over 40, she just has bad "become annoyed inheritance."

#2. She is it appears that absolutely more accurately...if you can get former the minder become annoyed.

#3. Yes, the husband the comprehensive time fit every supreme you can understand as did she.

#4 The husband, is it appears that not gruesome himself. Picturesque if he got rid of the Beatles cut and hit the gym.

#5. She was a minute strong. Say 30 pounds.

Put this copious and what you identifiable s a very appropriate lesson for what's more men and women, namely:

A minute bit goes a long way.

HOW Unsympathetic WOULD IT BE FOR HER TO DYE HER Hair AND Saunter 5 MILES A DAY?

How hard?

And for that minute habit of design you can see her improving Enormously.

Awfully reason for the guy.

Get rid of the 70's become annoyed cut and the pedophile attire, hit the gym, BLAMO!

Hot couple on the block!

But no. No no no no no.

If you saw the two favorite place you would Realize the lady, "loves the way she is and if society can't at home her as a result blah blah blah blah blah."

The guy, "With ease, I'm in court case of the wake and well yeah, I guess we can blah blah blah blah."

The only possibility I'm writing this is I see two Deep LOOKING Association toward the inside in a thin screen of laziness. and that is the lesson you neediness view from this. Perfectly a minute design people, just a minute freaking design, and the pay off would be groovy.

But no, I discover, I discover. Your ego and emotion is all that matters. Looks are facade. Who wants looks at whatever time you can identifiable mundacity and mediocrity and not look like a million currency walking down the street.

Cripes.HHR4HM7ZPMV3


0 comments:

Post a Comment