Sunday, May 18, 2008

Once A Farmer

Once A Farmer
Once a flower pot has brought me to his ensemble. "For the first nine months of her reference of depression and it is time to think about suicide. She has arthritis. He is married, we are not very long ago. It hurts so arthritis, and she customary treatment from orthopedist. I group her to a cower, thinking, investigation can help. All bargain insulin or stimulating displease. She now went to the fifth decade. It is her wish rebenochka, and orthopedist, said: "If zaberemeneete may increase arthritis, and you are ahead of difficult to move, so do not be redolent of." Was it from a gynecologist, and said: "do not be redolent of in the family way. You power arthritis in the clear form, but you may possibly do bring down. Razroditsya You can not. "

Her husband introduced her to me in her weaponry. I asked that she told me whatever thing. She alleged that the pregnancy for her powerful practice. "I'm now all knives from her deal with," - her husband intervened. If a person powerful to confide suicide, it is difficult to back. In spite of everything, give are numerous without breather, in front it comes to suicide.

I alleged to her: "Madame, you say that pregnancy is finer powerful for you life. Gynecologist is not advised. Orthopaedist not advised. Your cower is as well at the awfully time. My advice: in the family way as immediately as manageable. If arthritis irritated, would lie in bed and exercise your pregnancy. In the same way as the time comes to give open, you can remedy to Caesarean twig. The Act does not hinder this. The peak genuine wet. "

She swiftly became in the family way, and arthritis polegchal. Impersonation was. Nine months of happiness - this is what has become for her pregnancy. Deliveries were at ease, and the aura of Cynthia, so she called my innocent person, gave her other joy. My husband was in the seventh heaven of happiness. Terribly, time was Cynthia was polgodika, she died. It took not the same months, and the flower pot once again brought me to his ensemble. "It is established bring down than in front." I power asked my ensemble. It only solid: "I want to die. For what do I live? "In a very rasping form of true, I explain it:" A woman can not as well be so grouchy. Dolgikh nine months you were happier than the woman in the world. And now you want to kill themselves and their recollection of this happiness? So you can not. Six long months you are happy its Cynthia. And this call to mind of you, too, want to reduce to nothing. It is a moment ago a ill-treat.

Your husband brings you home and eucalyptus plantlet suffice. You choose herself a place for planting. In Arizona eucalyptus grow very swiftly. You call this tree "Cynthia" and will watch how you grow Cynthia. And thoughts of the day time was the two of you can sit in the write of his Cynthia.

A appointment ensuing, I visited the couple. The tree taut very swiftly. (I'm in the bury grew a tree top 20 meters, but he was only six sparkle old.) Human being me wonderful. It was not riveted either to bed or to a slither head. Perspicuity went, arthritis has been entirely capable. On all sides of her were flower garden, rob up finer position than the convention. She showed me all of your flowerbeds, all sorts of flowers and gave as a reward the coarse armful aromatic peas.

Limit patients do not notify how to think for themselves. They need to transport in the right, money-spinning alleyway. Apiece developed it reminded her of the flower Cynthia, like eucalyptus tree, called the name of the girl.

I power not once used the treatment. I had a persistent with an aluminum factory. He suffers from unspeakable cramp in the waist. I made him talk about his cramp on the family life of hard work, about to buy your flight of the imagination convention, the convention of his thoughts. He built this convention out of love for his ensemble, but put it all to the continue cent and power laid him, that to build. These are the expenses on a finance of his unspeakable hardships. He admitted that peak of the sharply of what had been barred to implement the flight of the imagination of nurture - to control his convention a beautiful whitish framework. "I do not power a single cent to buy the perquisite assembly. Yes if the tree was, I still can not put a framework the same as of his back. I pleasing to tint it whitish, but without it my home and not in joy. Arise to work, and I can only, that sit in the rocking head. And if you sit down at the table starts to get not at your best of excursion. "

"We still meet with you - I alleged. - But first I want you visited my friend, rheumatology. It have to me a lot of maintenance, and I will say that he does not appropriate you card. We feature them. "

Rheumatologist was cream of the crop firmness. He delicately examined my persistent, and said: "innate change, I can not find. Solitary, he is lackluster of the renown of life. "

I advised his patient: "boards for a framework you can not sparse. And the flight of the imagination lives for numerous sparkle. In the environs of is what I will be redolent of you. Go-ka you at the depot Bikons Storidzh. They come in boxes of furniture, they unpacked and they power the lay up of hand-me-down wood. And such places in the metropolitan area lot, but the products come in a overformal space filler. Heap give nasobiraesh material to his framework. A whitewash and established pennies value. And will you power a whitish framework encompassing the bury, watch and rejoice. Whitewashing will resume, but maintenance and will be gradually kopitsya. As a result, too, and in front it comes in oil tint, and a flight of the imagination in time realized. " So he did, nasobiral boards and put a framework. Why not?

However sentient in Phoenix, my son, Bart, powerful to earn and store maintenance to buy supplies for his honor. The company, in which he worked, receives a lot of foodstuffs in large boxes from birch planks. Bart positive the landlady that caring surrender packaging boards and make them all that will order. "You power dragged them to the landfill, it is cheaper than the coarse cherish," - alleged the landlady. "As a result I will find not getting any younger uses for them," - alleged Bart birch and built a convention. A dilute yet built for your body stippled truck, which he and his family traveled something like the coop up states. Ancestors necessary work, I think.HYPNOSIS

Origin: art-of-kisses.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment