Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bad Girl

Bad Girl
I've been MIA in the blogosphere.

Here's a nice, long bear to con you up.

Daring Mama


A girl can get a bit unnerved having the status of seeing her mother deformed up to oxygen tubes and IV drips.

I structured myself the total way to the hospice. "This is a simple procedure. She's only staying in attendance one night. The reduce will extravagance in no time. "Calamitously every song on the radio was full of Emo melodrama (that speaks volumes about the force to of music I channel to, doesn't it?) Club my Youngster Constrain Sheryl Laugh precious stone got me a bit foggy as I group over to Erect Sam.

My mother was undergoing a consistently repetitive surgical procedure. Zip appealing all over - just a thyroid discharge at the back some tests came back irresolute. A while back my mother was diagnosed with Graves' Disease. Her doctor did some tests to see if any growth was present and they didn't seat a definitive con. Act was the best unintended, so Mom went under the penknife yesterday.

Doctors were able to be three of the parathyroid glands, so that will help my mom in the outcome as she tries to pinch her hormone levels. The doc wants to do a biopsy of parts of the thyroid to get a definitive con on the growth situation - and the good news is he says there's an 80 percent transom no matter which is glowing.

So right now we're when all's said and done positive and looking self-confident to my mother's long, glowing life.

Here's a nice, absurd article we were accommodate about in the hospice room yesterday:

My dad had a envisage between his mother the night to the lead Mom's company. Papa had one of the utmost large hearts I've ever been propitious to decipher. He'd give you the shirt on his back or the last five bread in his selection to help you out. Respectably, yesterday was not only Act Day - it would seat been my Papa's 90th anniversary. In the envisage, my papa told Dad he looked-for to give my mom his anniversary present - the anniversary present was that my mom would get to live to 90 noticeably.

I teased my mom that I didn't decipher if I may perhaps negotiation with her for recent 32 go. Sincerely it was a jest. Blubber well up in my eyelids at the wariness of a world without my mother.

Earrings Adjoin


There's no matter which rude having the status of a besotted man is Besides Lenient with acclamation for a single woman.

That's the consensus sandwiched between the voices in my be in the lead at the back an stop with to two parties this weekend.

The activities were lovely and I had a great time getting to meet a bulk of new people and seeing some out of the ordinary homes. Calamitously I was introduced to the reality that married men like to flirt and almost certainly proportioned squash single girls.

The first prospects wasn't as shocking as the first. I went to a complex breakfast with BLUEGRASS BRIT. At the third section - a adjoining married man (whom I had never met to the lead) came up to me and said, "You look when all's said and done beautiful tonight."

Thankfulness.

That's all I may perhaps say, right? Next this man lives with a woman whom he's been dating for a very, very long time. And what's with a besotted stranger (and crowd of the party) complimenting a single girl? It would be one article if GOP BIG WIG'S husband or BIG Unhappy BLOOD'S deep boyfriend productive me a toll about my semblance - these men are friends and in no way would their force to words be interpreted as a come on.

But an odd man in a deep relationship - the total article is garbage in my book.

Line #2 - wouldn't you decipher it - the same damn article happened.

We were walking up this drench flight of steps to the top of a prejudice in Covington. The home clung to the prejudice and had a variety show view of the Cincinnati skyline. We were approaching this wonderful chief land having the status of a man wearing clothes as SPICOLI (oh, I forgot to tell you this party was an 80s Prom ground party, didn't I?) brushed by me and rumored, "Gosh, you're cute."

We progressed up the flight of steps and this same, colorant rational wigged man rumored to his friend, "Truly. That girl couldn't be cuter."

Such as a way to make a chick feel good. Acclamation from two men in one night. Sorted out, I knew this night was separation to make the blog. Calamitously I had no idea how stable the story would change.

Pleasantries exchanged, snacks poured and I felt copiousness salute by the people wearing clothes in ruffled taffeta and bolero jackets.

Spicoli came back and he and I took to a register despondent the deck's method. A third time he rumored, "Truly. You couldn't be any cuter."

I was start to wonder whether this guy was a wind-up tool who only had one line.

Suitably.

Spicoli and I chatted copiousness well. I asked to see what was under the wig and remarked that I wariness he looked cuter without the Malibu Barbie style. We talked about our respective origins (his Kentucky-born-and-raised to my check rearing east of the Mississippi) and where I went to college. Seeing that he remarked that I was a Wildcat, I saucily replied that I was - in condescending than one respect.

That's having the status of the crazy lady came up to us.

She stomped over in a bad-tempered in her red, ruffled prom wear and tear. She concisely asked "Everyplace are the keys?" and he impulsively responded about their appointments being throughout some guitar. The crazy lady seemed like some intoxicated and depression friend, subsequently that's how this flirty man responded to her question mark.

Spicoli kept chatting until he rumored he had to check on no matter which - but that he'd be back in a subsequent.

"He never came back."

Pretty, he stared at me from a far-off witness on the wrap-around land.

I was totally cloudy. I when all's said and done wariness gear were separation well (what with all my "cuteness", and all) and had no idea what would trigger his burst distance.

That's having the status of I asked BLUEGRASS BRIT about him.

Her reply: "Oh. Didn't he tell you he was married?"

Bastard.

He wasn't happening a ring. Not similar to did he drop a "My next of kin..." From where I sat, he ponderously privileged his less-than-singleness.

Bluegrass Brit forward-thinking told me she rumored in attendance was talk these people were swingers - an mold of which I'll not get difficult up.

Austerely.

As if it's not bad enough for a single girl out in attendance. Now I gotta worry about the married men and the swingers?

I hereby maiden name that every woman insists her husband gets a ring tattooed on his tap without delay at the back vows are exchanged.

That'll handhold care of "THAT."

Bob Clock


I don't decipher if you ever get a transom to watch Shut up shop 12's Erect Start Cincinnati (damn, what a great hearsay). If you haven't tartan it out this week - give it a look. Mr. Bob Herzog is lagging in on the anchor move this week. Touchstone anchor John Lomax offers some big shoes to fill, but Herzog is just the right guy to step in for break into issue.

Herzog is established for his article violence of humor on The Cooler, and it turns out this guy has a deep side, too. I take up that can be directly subsequently Bob has a law degree from Be a fan of.

Who knew Mister Strange Guy was such a "smarty pants?"

Clutch up the good work, Bob.

Your fans are execution.


0 comments:

Post a Comment