Sunday, May 17, 2009

Red Flags A Guest Post

Red Flags A Guest Post
"Let's bubble back to BWAM for a warm, shall we? The taking sides is a guest suffer from commenter "contented" on the Blasian Narrative."

Roughly speaking are some red paper chain I use to tolerate an Asian guy from discussions all over the inspection process. I deduce they will figure like habitual cologne for utmost of us, but at hand are young black girls reading this blog who may not bind perception of some these equipment, and it may help them to learn how to vet an Asian guy.

Red Flags:


- He league like Tupac. Yeah... no.

- He exactly believes he is the only Asian guy to bind ever expressed an responsibility in a black woman. I trap this a LOT.

-He expresses some distinction of the opinion that I bind been yen for an Asian guy for ages but bind been incapable to attract one, and he will be my central character by allowing me to touch the hem of his sheathe. GTFO.

-He makes an opinion that I am sexually loose and that he can just bind sex with me, such as late all, I'm a black woman.

-He thinks all American women(of all races) are sexually loose.

-He assumes that I am seeking an Asian man such as I am unpleasantly of being used and abused by broke-ass deadbeat black men, and now I want to find a guy with a good job so I'm thinking Asian. AKA career me a golddigger. (Study how what a ashy or asian girl wants a guy with a job, she has principles and habitual cologne. While a black woman does, she is a golddigger. GTFO.)

-He finds his own Asian countenance inoperably unattractive, and believes that Asian men are less sexual, less masculine, and less respectable than erstwhile men. This caring of shakiness makes it available for him to should think I am attracted to him for himself, so he either thinks I am rationally ineffective OR that I bind some ulterior time. It can as a consequence lead to vigorous and jealous way of life.

-He listens to American hip hop or rap music. This stuff is leave full of loathing for black women! If it appeals to him, he either feels the incredibly way or his mind is being polluted and turned against the awareness of me as a gorgeous loveable woman anticipated for a earnest relationship. No way.

-His parents are intolerant. I'm NOT departure to silt my time with a man whose parents will break us up. Unless he can spectacle to me without delay and perceptibly that his parents are not departure to board, I will NOT think him as a mate. Quite a lot of guys free from blame they will have the courage their parents but truthfully I want tranquillity relations with his family. My ex-husband's family heartfelt loved me. It is probable, and it's what I want.

-Any slightest ridicule of an sign that he carries a torch for ashy women. If he wants a ashy woman he needs to go and get one- I'm not ashy and never will be. I'm not departure to be his bedwarmer because he yearns late Misplace Ann.

-Any say about how I'm a great attain only such as I'm an uncharacteristic black person. Nope.

-Low level of education. I bind seen tons of Chinese-American or Chinese immigrant guys with only a GED or only a high moot permit impartial. Don't should think the ballyhoo that it's only Cambodian, Thai or Laotian guys with offspring education. Organize are lots of erstwhile Asian guys who lack the basic qualifications to make available. I'm getting a PhD, and yet these men think they are on my level as anticipated matches! GTFOOHWTBS. Would they think an Asian or White woman with a doctorate would carry them? No, of avenue not. But a black woman is self-styled to be happy with snippets. NO! Out of financial directive, at hand is a compatibility issue. I extremely increase in value education, and I want a guy who feels likewise.

-He tries to fill me that alllllll erstwhile Asian people (esp men) are totally intolerant and he is the only one who isn't. He is either trying to apart from me from considering the advances of erstwhile Asian men OR he is in fact intolerant too such as he considers it to be the mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment