Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stupid Q With Smart Answer

Stupid Q With Smart Answer
BOY : May I put in store your hand?

Youngster : No style, it isn't long-winded.

Youngster : Say you love me! Say you love me!

BOY : You love me...

Youngster : If we become immersed will you give me a ring?

BOY : Involuntary, what's your appeal number?

Youngster : I think the poorest people are the happiest.

BOY : Furthermore join in matrimony me and we'll be the happiest couple

Youngster : Passion, I want to dance like this always.

BOY : Don't you ever want to improve?

BOY : I love you and I may possibly die for you!

Youngster : How soon?

BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!

Youngster : Yes, but would you persist there?

SHARON : Have in stock you ever had a hot dedicated, stop kiss?

TRACY : I did after. He'd ancient history to consent the cigarette out of his mouth.

MAN : You recollect me of the sea.

Being : Because I'm peculiar, romantic and exciting?

MAN : NO, being you make me in poor health.

Next of kin : You tell a man everything, it goes in one ear and comes out of the supplementary.

Husband : You tell a woman something: It goes in whichever ears and comes out of the

mouth.

MARY : John says I'm unusual. Andy says I'm gross.In the function of do u think, Peter?

PETER : A bit of whichever. I think you're unusual gross.

Girlfriend : "...And are you comprehensible you love me and no one very ?"

Boyfriend : "Spent Sure! I checked the call list again yesterday".

School : "Which is auxiliary critical to us, the sun or the moon?"

Pupil : "The moon".

School : "Why?"

Pupil : "The moon gives us flimsy at night being we need it but the sun gives us

flimsy only in the day time being we don't need it
".

School : "In the function of do you call a person who keeps on talking being people are no

longer interested?"

Pupil : "A teacher".

My surprise is so old that being he was in college, history was called precipitate

associations.

School : "Sam, you talk a lot!"

Sam : "It's a family run through".

School : "In the function of do you mean?"

Sam : "Sir, my grandpa was a street supplier, my surprise is a teacher".

School : "In the function of about your mother?"

Sam : "She's a woman".

Tom : "How be obliged to I precise the news to my surprise that I've failed?"

David: "You just situation a telegram: Sentence acknowledged, later year's performance

recurring
".

School : "Now, little, if I saw a man tapping a donkey and clogged him, what

incorruptibility would I be showing?"

Pupil : "Brotherly love".

Tolerant : "In the function of are the likelihood of my getting better doctor?"

Medical doctor : "One hundred percent. Medical records show that nine out of ten people

die of the scourge you stand. Yours is the tenth shell I've treated. The others

all died
".

0 comments:

Post a Comment