Friday, December 31, 2010

Singles And Dating Open Question Love My Boyfriend But Starting To Get Bored

He's a great guy - smart, handsome,funny, and sensitive & weve been together roughly a year

We're both quite busy - work 9-5 and then study in the evenings and he works from home - so I only see him 3 days a week

Pretty much all we do is chill at his and then Saturdays we go out for a few drinks

Lately I've been feeling like If I sit infront of his tv one more time, I'm going to go insane

Even in the bedroom he's given up on the foreplay and even if we do some, it feels like he's just doing it to 'prepare' me.

Last night I was tired and had a shit day in work and I sort of blurted it out that he needs to work for it and set the atmosphere not just jump straight for the main part and expect me to be ready and he got all mopey and just gave up altogether which annoyed me more

how do I let him know I want him to grab me and make love to me like he used to, instead of routine sex for the sake of it?

Source: gamma-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment