Friday, April 1, 2011

Dang Ramblings About This Day 1

Dang Ramblings About This Day 1
I was having lunch yesterday when the girl that I "courted" texted me and invited me to have starbucks.

I told her that I cannot go today(yesterday), but I can go today.

I came early at the meeting place but she was not there. I went home LOL.

A Pua's life has many stages. First he must learn the basics of everything. After that He has to remember it, He must use it in order to practice and dissect it. He must realize what he is doing and internalize it.

When a Pua has got it all together. He can act in every given situation at any given time with the proper composure.

I have not "gamed" the girl that I courted, but she was attracted to me. How? I'll write it on the next post.

What happend today was, on my way to the meeting place I saw two toursim students from my university going to the same public vehicle loading area.

They were trying to cross the street but the light is still green. I projected an alpha vibe so that they could feel it and get attracted (I will also discuss about this technique at another post). I crossed the street with composure while the green light was still on. They followed me. Their aura changed. I can observe it through their body language that they now already want me to approach them.

My target was the first to enter the public utility jeep. I did not sit beside her cause her friend was with her.

The stop came and my target goes. I followed cause it was also my stop. Now I have an opportunity to approach her.

But DAMN! she went inside another jeep again. I could follow her there, but doing so will also be creepy. I just went inside the mall to wait for my other girl.

Lesson learned. PURSUE. It does not matter what other people will think. What matters is I get what I want (ethics involved LOL).

Origin: pua-celebrities.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment