Saturday, June 18, 2011

Is It Too Late For Me

Is It Too Late For Me
I have been having brief "classmate conversations" with this female classmate throughout this school quarter. Those conversations consist of homework, assignments, exams, etc.

I treated her out for lunch last week, which is the 4th to the last week of the quarter. We talked about school, life, past relationships, etc. She did mention she was recently dating a guy during Valentines Day. She said that he has became to attached to her and has said "I love you" too early for her liking.

I have this week and next week for lecture. Then the week after next week is finals week then it is spring break. I might have another class with her next quarter.

I am interested in having a long term relationship with her. I will probably be quite busy this week and next week studying and doing term papers. Should I somehow squeeze in another meeting with her to run a bf destroyer or something like that? What is the next step? Maybe I have displayed too much of a "classmate behavior" to see me as a potential bf?

Is it too late for me?



Source: gamma-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment