Monday, September 26, 2011

Singles And Dating Open Question Is This Typical Female Behavior Or Is Mine Acting Atypical

Singles And Dating Open Question Is This Typical Female Behavior Or Is Mine Acting Atypical
She is 33 and says she hasnt had sex in 7 years because she was raped and abused multiple times. She was in a lesbian relationship for 3 or 4 of those year too. We met while she was in this relationship and she hinted that she was interested in me while she was dating this girl, but never bothered to leave her. We lost touch for a couple years, and it turned out they broke up. A year after they broke up we started talking than dating

We have been dating over 6 months. We kiss, we hug, we hold hands, we lay in the bed together, we manually stimulate each other, I suck on her nipples, I go down on her, she has not yet gone down on me, we sleep next to each other, but we are yet to have intercourse. We are intimate but not having sex?

She wants to wait until she is marrried to go all the way, that is what she says to me, but is this a healthy sex life. We are intimate often just no penetration. I reallty want the penetration. I am 25 and she is 33

I read a study saying that 25% of couples wait till a year or marriage before they have sex. I am putting alot of energy into this relationship and want it to work out

Credit: datingforaverageguys.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment