Sunday, August 19, 2012

He Accepted The Pregnancy Proposed Marriage But The Problem

He Accepted The Pregnancy Proposed Marriage But The Problem
Hello Anty Eya and Fellow blog readers,

I am a yoruba lady dating a guy from the south south. we met in school during our Post Graduate Diploma (PGD), he was actualy a very nice guy back in school though I never had any intention of marrring him then until... I got home and found out I was pregnant for him.

i went to see him and he accepted and even proposed marriege but the problem now is i just "discovered he is very clueless about life and real living all he has worked for 16yrs without saving a penny "and lives in just one room!

His daily routine is


food, sex and sleep. Anytime I wanted us to talk about moving forward he will accuse me of being disrespectful. Now, i am close to delivery and if i ask him what to do abaut baby items, he gets angry. please what do i do? do think its alright for me to move on, move back?This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment