Sunday, September 2, 2012

Any Actress Who Can Act Nude Can Also Sleep With Movie Producers For Roles Kola

Any Actress Who Can Act Nude Can Also Sleep With Movie Producers For Roles Kola
A Work reader sent this to my post and he thought it was modish an trial an upcoming architect Queneth Hilbert arranged about her acting career.

This is what Kola wrote:


I saw an trial about an upcoming architect Queeneth Hilbert and I laughed and unquote her point on Hollywood architect acting nude.....

Americans are born with state of undress, they slumber, work, and jaunt in state of undress, they are used to being unclothed equivalent in impudence of their own feel sorry for yourself and chomp no/less crime inkling. But we Africans were not raised or born that way, it is just of another Africans are begining to clutch state of undress as a the world, so it is still new and therefore I unquote her words that any nollywod architect who can act nude on films can as well slumber with embodiment directors for cheap roles. State of undress is not our the world fairly Africans are trying to copy state of undress into our the world.

So young lady if you are patronizing to act nude, I can as well enfold that you are a cheap architect that can do at all to get a role.

Lol! this my male reader is deficient but let the depth be told because this time called state of undress is unrest so greatly in the company of girls and especially now in Nollywood.

Incase you missed her trial, see beneath...

Where ARE YOU FROM?

I am from Nigeria.

In the same way as Rip OF NIGERIA ARE YOU FROM?

I think the fact that I thought I'm from Nigeria is spring up. Anyhow my leave is Lebanese instant my close relative is from Ebonyi Get used to. Would you mind acting semi-nude, or being stipulated, on praise and bra? I don't mind, if the cash is right, why not? The problem with Nigerians is that record of us are hypocrites. This extremely praise and bra is the idea some of them buy or rent Hollywood films. In the same way as is partiality in assistant being free, action his or her job? Precise actresses would want to act a role but they will be like, I don't want to be criticized. I don't be interested in in all that. I get a script and if it involves acting seminude, as long as it's an natural part of the story, why not? If I desire to wait up a seminude role tomorrow I rally some people will not like it. I am not action it for somebody to like it. I am action my job. I am building my own profile. I don't see at all partiality in acting in slacks and bra.

ARE YOU NOT Cross THAT THAT Pry open Bombshell THE GUYS In a different place FROM ASKING YOUR Confer IN MARRIAGE?

Are you flippant me? Oh my God! A man that was aimed for me by God will look made known because of the controversies. Furthermost of the time, 70 percent of the protuberance we chomp, comes with controversies. If state is no struggle then state is no protuberance.

That is how it has been, whether Bollywood, Hollywood or Nollywood. If you want to be a title, people want talk about you, good or bad, they are all controversies. If a man doesn't want to ask my give out in marriage because of my arguable nature, he can wait a jaunt. Acquaint with are heaps guys out state so he can just wait the orifice and originate tell for supplementary people to come in. It is as simple as that.

WE Take A LOT OF Burly ACTORS IN NOLLYWOOD, IF YOU WERE TO First-rate, WHO Attitude THAT BE?

OC Ukeje, no, not my type. Joseph Benjamin no, he's not my type. IK Ogbonna no, he's too fair and he acts like a person is all up on him. I don't like slow-paced my man. You rally Gbenro of Glitter. I would go with Gbenro of Glitter. I wouldn't mind playing that sort of role with Gbenro.

WHO GAVE YOU YOUR Ruler KISS IN A MOVIE?

I think it was either John Dumelo or Yul Edochie. I can't unplanned.

Leap your observations...Call for somebody few months spread to win replace prizes on KIB for the best 3 commenter of the engagement. Nutritious luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment