Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ask Relationship Experts Forgetting Him Is Not An Easy Option

Ask Relationship Experts Forgetting Him Is Not An Easy Option

ENYAPT ASKED RELATIONSHIP EXPERTS:

"I dated a guy for 4 1/2 months he just separated from his wife of 17 years right before we met like a week at the time he told me they had been apart longer. Things were going great and after 2 months of dating he asked for exclusiveness. The problems started when he didn't go off a dating website without me complaining. Then anytime we had a disagreement of some kind he would go back on the dating site. We continued to date and then he would ask to be exclusive again he would always go back and forth saying its too soon so be monogumus after his marriage but he really liked/loved me. Eventually I ended it because I found him on a site again. When I ended it seemed mutual because within 5 mins he was on another site. He completely ignored me for 5 weeks then ran into me somewhere and kept talking to me and he was staring at me a lot like he loved me. when I acted disinterested he made out with another girl in front of me so I left. I called a few days later and he said he was dating a girl he was about to be serious with her and cared about her feelings but to call him in a week. I said I won't be calling you I will be respecting your relationship with her. He was dating a girl but in no way serious with her that was a lie. So I dropped all contact for 2 weeks then out of the blue he calls me I don't anwser he left a message saying let me know if it is ok to call. I sent a message the next day that I am doing well we chatted back and forth he was at the beach. two days later he called as soon as he got back from the beach. He was chatting it up and talking about a bank playing near me he lives farther away. When he found out an my ex husband whom I am only friends with was staying at my house he grew cold and said text me later and I said I will leave that to you. He did not contact me so i sent a message explaining my ex was just a friend he ignored my message so two days later I sent another saying do not contact me again unless it is to tell me you have waken up. He replied he was calling me as a friend not to date or be together and can't we chat as friends. He said he is not ready to be committed to anyone specifically. I accepted his friendship. I really love him and he is the first guy I have liked in 4 years so I don't know how long before I meet someone I like and can love again. What can I do at this point. I feel like he is telling me one thing and doing another. What is my best move and forgetting him is not an easy option I have tried."

"- Enyapt (41, Charlotte, NC)"

likebot bgcolor = ';
likebot url = 'http://advice.lovedetour.com/?p=9061';
likebot type = 'horizontal thumbs';


0 comments:

Post a Comment