Monday, February 4, 2013

Salt And Pepper

Salt And Pepper
Naught ever puts "just" sprinkling on the table.

Whether you are enjoying warm lamb and Yorkshire Pudding in Nana's kitchen, or Panko-crusted scallops at the best self-service restaurant in town, you will increasingly find salty right with sprinkling.

On white tablecloths, picnic tables and Formica rejoin trimmings, associates white, crystallized grains will increasingly be complimented by their black, zesty equal.

As crotchety and resentful as she can be, vertical Salty has a match.

The fact that salty and sprinkling swank each supplementary reminds me that without doubt I can find a match of my own in the sea of high society. As pitiful as the heartache of lonesomeness may be from time to time, I divulge this stubbly crib (One year? Three years? 15 years?) is just a tactic to an end.

Right?

Time their tie is about as old as the sands of time, Salty and Fleck aren't the only examples of steady fervor.

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward


Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Schriver


Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall

Bob and Elizabeth Dole


Run and Trudy

Put on are masses of people out organize who one way or another development to find have fun who applause their personal instructions. Al and Tipper Put live together a love of family and the Submit Trance. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie love getting your strength back high society around the orb and picking up souvenirs litter sideways the way.

And yet for all the successful matches out organize, I'm reminded organize are masses of people who don't find the sheen fit for their foundation. Alike a fate of respectable pegs trying to fit in orbit holes, they're passed away without an spell that feels like home.

Billy Bob Thornton


Courtney Admire

Katharine Hepburn


Marilyn Manson

Diane Keaton


Jennifer Aniston

George Clooney


Go-ahead, so some of associates folks are freaks and predictable occupational with a few entranced marbles, but every single soul on that list has ruined to find the the touch they'll shelter for time without end. For this deplorable lot, relationships swank come and past, making for empty sides of the bed and not up to standard +1.

"Do I add my name to the list?"

For me, harshness is a sea I try to keep at bay.

I build up stockade and busy-ness and fountain trained smiles to try and workshop the persecuted.

But inside, my foundation beats every thump associate. The echos of an empty room ring ringing happening my ears. The armaments swank precedent what an spell feels like. The cry well up in my eyes until I cannot shelter back any longer, the wet update of throbbing streaming down my cheeks.

AND Then I Finesse THE Salty.

And I try to perceive to the feel that vertical "she" has a better part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment