Monday, September 9, 2013

Approach Log 21 Redone

Approach Log 21 Redone
Hey again, my loyal or maybe non-existent readers. So heres another entry, basically 1 approach today.

Well if you look at the number of fails this is quite counterproductive if my goal is to be the greatest pickup artist of all time. But in fact my real goal and the best I can do, is just hit my maximum # of approaches in a given day, or once Im good with that I will put myself in social atmospheres and let my true game shine.

So of course with a mere 1 approach out of 7 that is very bad... we should wonder if its due to lack of opportunity, pickiness, shyness. I think of course fear or pessimism could be the root of my failure, ill see girls and figure, well hey I dont have a good chance of getting a #.

#1


Approached some girl on the bus asked if shes in college/university. She was probably In high school though she appeared flirty. She was like flipping her hair and I presumed she wanted my attention.

Me: hey, I saw you sitting there and I thought you were cute and I wanted to say hi.

Girl: oh..(No real thank you I think)

Me: so are you in college/university?

Girl:no

..I ended the conversation there, she couldve said shes in high school, or shes working now, but I was nervous and she looked young.

Me: okay, I thought you were older, you have a good one.

#fails

#1 girl walking towards me..I had my headphones on listening to trance music... Fail. Probably should lose the headphones if you want to be the greatest of all time.

#2 2 girls get on the bus probably 2 sisters, but not flirty, and they seemed a bit too big for my liking.

#3 girl crossing road?

Asian or brown ish, she was during my lunch break I saw her crossing the roadfthe other way. I shouldve done anything to cross paths with her, including "change my mind" about where I am heading.

#4 brown chick walking by..seemed upset gave me dirty look. She was somewhat cute, maybe it was her time of the mouth or who knowss. But I cannot think the rest of the female race is as lame as her!

#5 brown? Latina? chick with friends, while I was on the phone. Well Ive gotten off the phone to hit on girls before unfortunatley a potential date slipped through my fingers due to one I am not too much interesyed in.

#6 asian girl..at the bus station..didnt approach her, she seemed cute.. This one seemed okay I guess and I was bored waiting for my train to go to a not so nice place so I shouldve gone for it anyways.

Sent from my BlackBerry(R) phone powered by Koodo Mobile(R).

Origin: lay-reports.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment