Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How To Confuse A Girl

How To Confuse A Girl
ALWAYS REMEMBER: Every step of a woman, every decision she utters, desperately demands a reaction, strictly for the basis to continue a drama. AND WHAT GUYS ALWAYS DO IS, GIVE HER DRAMA. THEY CRY, THEY ASK HER REASONS, THEY MAKE HER THE QUEEN. But for one second think about breaking this system. I have already mentioned about that the key to get any girl is to confuse her.

A girl's life is like a movie, the more you let her be your boss and unknowingly follow her instructions to be a part of that movie, the more you'll never have her in your life and just be a pawn. To have the girl, you have to be her boss; and in order to do that, you have to end that movie right now.

How do you end it?

GIRL: I am sorry but we shouldn't be friends anymore/ I don't want to hurt you anymore/ I am really busy these days, and I have college work to do/ I have to go out with my parents/ I can't call you in the night because I sleep with my sister/ My phone is with my mum as the exams are coming and she caught me talking for hours/

"(And still her phone would be busy)"

Such are common examples that girls use to ignore you directly. What do you do? If she is directly ignoring you and is interested in some other guy, then don't apply the following method. But if she is friends with you and just confuses you with what she wants, whether she wants you or not, it all implies that she has taken you are granted. You are her insurance; and you never want to be that, trust me.

What you do when she says the following thing:


GIRL: I am sorry but we shouldn't be friends anymore!

BOY: Again? But why? "(this is what guys do every time, they start writing a thesis and resort to compromising)" Please don't do this?

GIRL: I just want to be alone/ I don't to be friends with anyone/ I want to focus on my studies or work/ I have had enough of guys in my life / blahblah

"(Another mistake of guys is that they never hear it as blahblah, when all of it is actually blahblah; they start applying their heads and giving reasons to their blahblah, which of course would not result to anything)"

Boy: But I don't want to trouble you/ Listen, I would never trouble you/ you can trust me, I won't disturb you or call you very much/ "(answers to her blahblah)"

Then for a considerable time, a guy tries to call her and she ignores, but the moment he gives up she'd call him one day with nothing to say, and revise everything again.

WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER IN ORDER TO CONFUSE HER-


BOY: Oh I can understand what you feel. I know you want to be alone, it's alright, I'll never disturb you. You just take care of yourself!

GIRL: ?

"(She has nothing to say except for okay and hang up now, and this is when you break her movie.) "

You hang up the phone, and you leave her 100 % confused. She'd now think that maybe she doesn't value much in your life, that's why it was okay for you to let go of her with such comfort. And she'd end up calling you again in a day or two.

The secret is that you do exactly what she tells you to, because that's not at all what she wants. She wants you to act exactly the opposite of it, she wants you to beg, to be felt important.

(IF YOU HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS OR QUERIES, PLEASE POST HERE AND YOU'LL BE REPLIED WITH A DETAILED ANSWER.)

Credit: umad-dating-advices.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment