Thursday, August 21, 2014

Anything More Painful Than A Rich Stingy Husband

Anything More Painful Than A Rich Stingy Husband
I got a very emotional mail last night. The contents and perhaps later comments would have benefited some of us readers. I can't

post it here. The mail sender did not grant that right. Though I'm not permitted to share the story, she has asked me to forward her question to this great audience:

In a marriage, is anything as hurtful, depressing and painful as having a very very rich husband who is also very stingy to you? A husband who feels like your only need is food and accommodation, like you are born to economize and manage everything while he can afford to give himself all the best things of life?

Is there something more painful than asking a husband for financial help and getting a "NO" at every occasion? even when he is capable of helping/assisting?

Maryanne.

Related Articles


* I Need Help With My Teenage Daughter

This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment