Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Presently I Dont Have Any Woman In My Life Harrysong

Presently I Dont Have Any Woman In My Life Harrysong
Ladies, if you take been lacking Harrysong, keep the dream alive! The vocalist in a new cross-examination with Main says he's got no woman in his life. Excerpts:

Careen us about yourself?

My name is Harrison Tare Okiri, a.k.a Harrysong, Mr. Tune. I'm from Delta communicate, an Ijaw man and I'm the only mock of my parents. I'm a vocalist and a song writer.

On the topic of your love life?

I quantity in a good relationship and I quantity in love in the same way as I link it's a beautiful question. But what I'm up to now is my music and my career. As well, I love my fans in the same way as I link they are the ones who made me what I am today. Soon after, I don't take any woman in my life and I look throw to the day I will find the right woman.

How do you set about your female admirers?

I try as a good deal as I can to reciprocate a lot, in the same way as it feels good while women recognize your songs and what you are accomplish. It makes your songs sell. So, personal, I make my female fans feel good with me and my music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment