Wednesday, April 7, 2010

App Log 21

App Log 21
So 1 approach today...

#1Approached some girl on the bus asked if she's in college/university. She was probably In high school though she appeared flirty. She was like flipping her hair and I presumed she wanted my attention.

Me: hey, I saw you sitting there and I thought you were cute and I wanted to say hi.

Girl: oh..(No real thank you I think)

Me: so are you in college/university?

Girl:no

..I ended the conversation there, she couldve said she's in high school, or she's working now, but I was nervous and she looked young.

#fails

#1 girl walking towards me..I had my headphones on listening to trance music... Fail.

#2 2 girls get on the bus probably 2 sisters, but not flirty

#3 girl crossing road?

Asian or brown ish


#4 brown chick walking by..seemed upset gave me dirty look

#5 brown? Latina? chick with friends, while I was on the phone

#6 asian girl..at the bus station..didn't approach her, she seemed cute..

Interesting, though I feel the law of attraction worked today, I planned out my day so that I'd have brown girls who are flirty all over, and it sort of came true :P

For more check out

http://pickupartist2.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment