Saturday, April 10, 2010

Girlfriend Who Calls Me The Love Of Her Life Says She Has Desires To Flirt With Other Men But Nothing Else

Girlfriend Who Calls Me The Love Of Her Life Says She Has Desires To Flirt With Other Men But Nothing Else
We have been dating for almost a year and we are, or i though we were madly in love. She now says she finds other men cute and is curious to flirt but still wants to be with me. I have told her and she knows this is not right. She seems to feel bad about the feelings and i have told her to feel free to explore but not to count on me being there when she comes back (her with other men would kill me). We talked about how being attracted to other men is normal but having a curiosity to act on them is much different. She says at least 90% of her knows its wrong and doesn't want to do this but 10% is the little girl in her that wants to flirt. This comes with a month or so drought in ';physical'; activities and i wonder if she's not as attracted to me any longer (she insists this is not so and shes is crazy attracted to me) or if Im just not flirting enough but then i realize i always stroke her hair and tell her she's beautiful and joke around about what her name is and is she single and if she will go to dinner with me or similar. She's obviously distraught by the situation but i feel like its not a cry out for attention but more her trying to get more attention even though im with her 93% of my time awake and i spend 98% of my daily energy on her. any help?Girlfriend who calls me the love of her life says she has desires to flirt with other men but nothing else.?that sucksanswer my question?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>Girlfriend who calls me the love of her life says she has desires to flirt with other men but nothing else.?If you really love her,stay with her.If she's starting to change and she flirts in front of you with guys talk about it with her! It would help letting someone that you love to know what you have in mind!Every one wants to be desired. Maybe she is just checking, It feels good to be wanted or get a complement.She is a horrible person and doesn't deserve you.Impress her?dump her
she dont like you gone thru da same
all bull we loved each other then da same
she left me 4 some
o well but im telling you do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment