Saturday, January 7, 2012

Family Open Question Whats The Best Cure For Jealousy

im a very quiet insecure guy with low self asteem since my divorce. its been a year and a 1/2 and i feel the same now as i did then. my therapist tells me not to talk to my ex, but i cant hardly go a day without it. ive tried the 30 day trick and nothing. ive tried the dating sites and what a joke none of the women chat back and just lower my self asteem. im not a gross guy not over weight or anything the right words just dont come out wich is why i prob cant make friends wich i have zero it seems. this is a mess sorry! i was with this women for 18 years and she left cause i was boring now she has a new boyfriend and yes she has had plenty (4) is what i am asking is anyone who has been down this road what and when did your life change for the better? my life in a nutshell: i hate waking up, going to work, or just plain anything when im at work or around people i just keep quiet anymore cause i dont have anything to talk about. my life is consumed by thoughts of her. i feel so bad for my kids 12 and 17 boys but feel i fake it around them fairly well. i really feel i will die with 50 cats and alone what are the best methods of moving on?

Source: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment