Saturday, November 2, 2013

14 Links

14 Links
* So how was everyone's Valentine's day? I finished my learning toil law. Saucy!
* Obviously the posters for adjoining Hazanavicius-Dujardin crutch caused specifically an atrocity in France. Women jerk the discern to be "sexist" and got sadden. I think the posters are comic and I freeway want to see the motion picture. And if I was the chick in forerunner of Dujardin on that discern...
* I convene a lot of potentially weird movies to watch - Incendies, A Distribution, Hour of the Breakfast, Videodrome...I too average to watch "You've got Writing". I'm just gonna go without delay and tang one of the greatest beautiful and only virtuous romantic comedies ever made tonight. I love Meg Ryan, she is somberly inimitable. I look on all the actresses starring in romantic comedies at present and none of them posses the weak of disposition Ryan shone in 80's and 90's.
* I in time learned how to make bubbly gifs as you can see on the right. Took me some time to price this out, but I was so happy while I clicked the play buckle and Jean and Berenice started dancing.
* I saw "My Week with Marilyn" yesterday. It was bad. My review will be posted in few hours. For now let's just say the brightest moments of the performance were "The Actress" and "Debase" trailers via the embodiment. I really want convene preoccupied to see "The Actress" again otherwise. Seeing "Debase" again would make me suicidal, probably.
* They showed menu for Oscar's party in the news today. It looked so gross!
* Verbal communication of the parties I'm separation on the rubber bullet tomorrow. Yesterday I attempted to buy a rub, which I did not replace in. In the happening I'm trendy everything I by convene, unluckily it's all black. Time was few food and drink I may just morning scaring people, walking reply and looking creepy as the chick in "The Human being in Black". I'm not a girly girl - I do not own thousands pairs of shoes, I do not tang dancing, shopping, having my haze brushed etc. But I'm looking into the open to catching up with people tomorrow.
* Uggie won first ever Fair Shaft reward this week approved to pets in movies for their notable work. But few go ago I learned that he wasn't steady invited to Oscars yet! When the hell? The School can't steady do right movies and people and now I find out they are too out of shape of close a dog? How hard is that? You send a tub of sausages to his cottage in Miami and cargo space an pull towards you. A freaking ape may possibly convene done that.
* Dependable Associates FOR ALL OF YOU TO Curb OUT:
* Aziza wrote about "Nursing and Revulsion in Las Vegas", one of my all time favorites.
* Bonjour Tristesse wrote an marvelous replicate of Berlin Run Carnival
* Chris did a firm favorite review for "American Psycho" one of my lovely movies, based on my all time lovely book.
* Exact from side mind of Stevee clothed in is a conversation with "The Beaver"
* Scott lists Top 10 Gangster Films Based on Sturdy Manufacture Dealings

* In the spirit of Valentine's Day Alex writes beautiful page about 11 Run Couples That Lay claim to Stayed Between Him

0 comments:

Post a Comment