Sunday, January 19, 2014

Do You Find Nigerian Guys Romantic Most Nigerian Men Arent Romantic Chelsea Eze

Do You Find Nigerian Guys Romantic Most Nigerian Men Arent Romantic Chelsea Eze

Chelsea Eze

Nollywood executor, Chelsea Eze, tells Ademola Olonilua about her career and love life

Asides cinema what do you go through a passion for?

I go through a passion for conceive of rise and singing. As everybody in the arts, it is very important to master a few additional pack linking to the arts, for glasses case additional languages, services arts, singing and various elder. So yes, I think singing would come in adroit for me as an executor at some point.

Would you say you are a better performer than an actress?

I can't fundamentally say. In fact,I wouldn't come across.

We go through seen actresses delving into music, is such in your luck plans?

It is not a Design B per se. It is just an rest I think I power want to untangle.

If you were to would like a male Nigerian performer to do scaffold with, who would you choose?

I indisputably would would like M.I and it is at the same time as I like his versatility. I like soulful music, techno and uniform glory music. But I go through no well-run session for now.

How has it been for a fast increasing executor like you in the industry?

It has been totally a falter. Here go through been so various ups and downs, which are inborn but in all, I give pomp to God. Peculiar an executor has its perks. You work and people be aware of your work feathers awards supreme to you. Gladly, I go through a few of such awards. Positive doors are opened on the philosophy of being an executor. For me, one of the downsides is the huge sight from others. Band who do not come across you independently but feel they come across you at the same time as they see you in the cinema, over and over again try to icon out what you are about and they pronounce you based on what they go through in their heads. That can be very thick to make at times.

How frequently do you find time for friends and do you still hang out with friends who knew you past stardom?

I try to do that fundamentally, I do. Old friends are still the best of friends. We are still true to each additional and introduce is no humbleness out-of-the-way. I habitually go through time for my friends.

How frequently do you get hit on by men?

I don't come across. I haven't been keeping resume but it happens totally a lot.

Would you mind chipping in some hilarious pick-up lines you go through heard from guys?

One time this guy walks up to me behindhand cathedral sincerely and says, 'Hi, my name is Mr. X. I'm building a remain just for the two of us. I want you to be my group. In fact, I see you as my group previous to.' And plus he shows me the receiving of 'the remain he's building. Here was a time, original guy saw me at the mall and held, 'If you let me, I won't make you sustain for years. I was confused at first; purportedly the line was based on a conceive of he had seen me in. In that conceive of, I was hard to a guy for a long time. Diverse one in the manner of told me, 'I call you small oku (hot small) at the same time as you make me hot small. I tell you, I go through heard so various incompetent pick-up lines.

What's your greatest ambition in life?

I direct to be the best introduce can be in any and whatever thing I find in person decree. A very close friend habitually says, introduce is a place called soccer player and that is but we are headed'. So it is a unbroken movement. In the end, I direct to develop and live a inheritance that would live on uniform behindhand me.

Assessing your life so far, are you impressed or depressed with yourself?

I can never be depressed with in person. I'm happy that I go through come this far. That pushes me to habitually compel to the fore. I can't go back now. I've come too far to back down.

Having the status of is the craziest component a male fan has polished to you?

I don't think there's any for now. At lowest none is coming to mind.

Would you mind featuring in Yoruba cinema or uniform Hausa cinema in the role of you were in the manner of based in the North?

Yes. I'm sincerely looking soccer player to decree cinema like that curiously a Hausa conceive of or a conceive of that requires me to speak a nothing like language. Check out, I just power be decree whatever thing like that speedily. I can't talk so a long way about that for now. That's the challenge that I'm looking soccer player to. I think every comedian wants to do whatever thing out of their comfort zone. Concentration is an amour of the devil. Wellspring, I don't defer to uncertainties. It is of the devil.

Having the status of are you at this moment in action on?

I am in action on a couple of projects amongst which are cinema and moreover observe shows.

You in the manner of held you go through 30 pairs of shoes, what's your surreptitious like?

Wellspring in the role of I'm not sentient in my personal remain yet, I convinced two rooms into a surreptitious.

Are you in any relationship right now?

Yes I am seeing everybody.

Do you find Nigerian guys romantic?

I don't think the nothing special Nigerian guy understands romance but I come across a few who are.

What's the most romantic and unromantic component a guy has polished for you?

The most romantic component was a guy on high from a very far place to come support me on a day that I desired him so a long way. I can't think of any unromantic one right now.

source:THEPUNCHNG


0 comments:

Post a Comment