Monday, January 20, 2014

Singles And Dating Open Question This Girl That Im Some What Into Has A Boyfriend

Singles And Dating Open Question This Girl That Im Some What Into Has A Boyfriend
ok so this is my question this girl i know who i am attracted to but has a boyfriend has been flirting with me quite adamantly I'm quite dense when it comes to picking up these signs but both my friends say she is hitting on me along with the one guys boyfriend who speaks very little english has picked up on this as well could she be just really flirty or what i would like to get some advice i guess on what i should do and this whole dont go after a girl whose taken answers are stupid you dont win a war by staying at home so just a little advice would be nice on what i should do and the question do i like her well for the little time I've spent with her yes now could she be the one i dont know but i seem to be smiling like an idiot when i hang out with her lol hopefully this is enough info for you people that know these things better then I.

Source: umad-dating-advices.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment