Monday, September 1, 2014

Ukrainian Dating Experience With A Gold Digger

Ukrainian Dating Experience With A Gold Digger
OK, I have used Online dating Ukraine and Natashclub as they are the same agency / sites there are more linked to them. I did meet someone was cautious of the online scams (learnt from a mistake) etc. I sent flowers so knew she was real it cost just under 9 credits per letter.

I requested her details and got just and email address and that she was in Odessa. We decided to meet and I asked Online dating Ukraine to arrange a translator which they charged me 75 for and gave me a telephone number to sort it out myself! I thought fair enough 75 for translating our first meeting should be OK.

I sorted my own trip arranged the meeting, 20 mins before the meeting in Odessa I get a call advising me the translator charges 20 per hour! NIce sting in the tail that was.

So my date does show and is light bubbly and happy to meet me and is beautiful. She eats like a horse ordering Sushi etc and that was the start of a gold digging experience that has cost me over 5000 in 8days! an IPad and jewellery.

I am happy to go in depth on this if anyone wants to know more, but real women on ODK and NC yes. Scammers yes, site stupidly expensive yes. Should you avoid YES.

Dave


0 comments:

Post a Comment